- In photos – 10 simple steps for reproducing a Turin Shroud-like image
- Five technical and long-winded reasons why Barrie Schwortz should stop claiming that bilirubin is the clincher (pithier ones can come later once the media are involved).
- The latest attempt on shroudstory.com to put words into other people’s mouths, words they have not used…
- Stop press: here’s the latest example of Shroudie tunnel vision
- Preliminary opinion on that Pray Codex, aka Hungarian Pray Manuscript (the one that is supposed to show the Shroud of Turin)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Comments I would have placed on Dan Porter’s “Shroud of Turin” WordPress site – but for his block on free speech …
Please note: this is not my major “Shroudie” site. See also this one, more scientific, less argumentative… Yup, the title says it all. I shall not waste any more time in submitting any comments to Dan Porter’s “Shroud of Turin” site. … Continue reading