- In photos – 10 simple steps for reproducing a Turin Shroud-like image
- Five technical and long-winded reasons why Barrie Schwortz should stop claiming that bilirubin is the clincher (pithier ones can come later once the media are involved).
- The latest attempt on shroudstory.com to put words into other people’s mouths, words they have not used…
- Stop press: here’s the latest example of Shroudie tunnel vision
- Preliminary opinion on that Pray Codex, aka Hungarian Pray Manuscript (the one that is supposed to show the Shroud of Turin)
Tag Archives: flour/oil imprint
Hello again. It’s almost 3 years since I last posted to this site. It was set up in March 2012, shortly after I set out to discover means by which the Turin Shroud’s ‘enigmatic’ body image could or might have … Continue reading